What's In a Name Challenge
In the book blogging world, there are many book challenges. I read books for a living so I can't do many of them. But the What's In A Name Challenge sounds fun and I believe I can swing it!
Here is the main scoop. Between January 1 and December 31, 2010, read one book in each of the following categories:
- A book with a food in the title: Clockwork Orange, Grapes of Wrath, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
- A book with a body of water in the title: A River Runs through It, Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters, The Lake House
- A book with a title (queen, president) in the title: The Murder of King Tut, The Count of Monte Cristo, Lady Susan
- A book with a plant in the title: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, Wind in the Willows, The Name of the Rose
- A book with a place name (city, country) in the title: Out of Africa; London; Between, Georgia
- A book with a music term in the title: Song of Solomon, Ragtime, The Piano Teacher
The book titles are just suggestions, you can read whatever book you want to fit the category. Beth can fill you in on the rest.
I will post my books later. Want to give it a whirl? Let's do it together. Which book will you read?